Inside Sales Representative-NA(late shift)
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Oracle University Inside Sales Representative – United States and Canada
Schedule: 3pm – 12am
Competitive salary and benefits
The primary focus of an Inside Sales Representative is to sell Oracle University solutions / services to Oracle customers and to prospect and close new opportunities in the assigned territory or vertical.
This position will get you at the next level in your professional career while helping companies and employees achieve great business results through Oracle University learning solutions.
- As a Telesales Sales Representative you will sell OU products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned sales target.
- Develop account penetration strategies, qualify leads, generate sales and close business.
- Prospecting and direct contact through interactions (calls, e-mails, social media)
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate departments within Oracle
- Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of establishing, developing and maintaining positive business, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle University products and services.
- Accurately forecasting revenues on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong active listening towards fast and accurate customer needs identification
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal skills, competitive driven to achieve the individual and the team’s objectives and targets
- Ability to take fast decisions and to seek intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Motivation, enthusiasm and dedication.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, commission based on selling, private health insurance, other benefits.
- The opportunity to perform in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
- Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.