- Organization of workplaces and work processes to ensure the objectives set within the department;
- Active involvement in the process of continuous improvement by implementing team suggestions;
- Continuing involvement in OWA, acquiring the necessary knowledge;
- Active participation in internal process and product audits, execution and tracking of stock plans.
- Prepare and produce reports on productivity and quality as a result of requests submitted by superiors;
- Use OWA Direct and Indirect Analysis Tools for Improving Value Added and Losses;
- Is responsible for continuous improvement at the factory.
- To manage of quality activity in the FL shopfloor with quality chief coordination
- To follow up and apply action related customer claim and alert in the shopfloor.
- Technical knowledge (IATF, ANPQP / APQP, PPAP, MSA,SPC,FMEA, 7QB, QRQC).
- Excel medium
- English: B2 - C1
- University degree,as engineering.