Infrastructure Project Manager with Kanban
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
This role will be working across all functional and technical areas to insure successful project delivery occurs. This role helps to maximise squad productivity to a sustainable and predictable velocity. This role will also help embed continuous learning with the aim to lead the squad members to self-sufficiency
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- This role is responsible for identifying risks, dependencies, and impediments, leading the team and business in finding a solution, coordinating with other teams and functional partners, and actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution
- This role is responsible for keeping a pulse on needs and insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks
- Supports in the creation and maintenance of an atmosphere of trust within the squad by facilitating feedback, eliminating hindrances and tracking risks
- Leads the squad and relevant stakeholders in the proper understanding and use of relevant agile artefacts and events, helping them to use metrics and tools to assess team’s progress
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Kanban methodology knowledge
- Agile ceremonies, tools, and artefacts . retrospectives, daily stand-ups, WIP’s
- User story definition and team backlog management
- Dependency and team workload management
- IT Infrastructure basic knowledge
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- University degree
- Project management certifications (Kanban, PMP, Prince 2)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?