Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
2000 - 3000
Infrastructure Arhitects are key components of our senior consulting team. As ones of the most experienced colleagues, they execute complex IT tasks and solve, in a timely manner, the requirements of our customers. They are involved in all stages of an implementation project and offer guidance to other team members.
Several, hands on, activities need to be made, in order to ensure success and adequate delivery to customers, ranging from hardware installations to software configurations, fine tuning and troubleshooting. Also, we find that customer interaction is as important as the implementation process itself. Thus, the job implies exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Actively participate and coordinate analysis, design and implementation phases of IT projects;
- Write and Review specific, IT related, documentation concerning IT projects;
- Guide team members, in order to ensure that knowledge transfer is made in a timely manner and that the team’s general skill level increases over time.
- Develop, conclude and run test scenarios for various functionalities (both hardware and software);
- Perform installation and maintenance activities, based on the technologies/professional requirements mentioned below;
- Plan and manage end to end the implementation process;
- Efficiently communicate with the client’s representatives during various stages of the implementation process;
Personal skills and traits:
- Enthusiasm concerning out company’s projects;
- Great people management skills;
- Problem solving attitude and proven track record;
- Client oriented attitude and personality;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Analytic thinking and high attention to detail;
- Team player;
- English is a must;
- Well organized;
- Good stress management.
- 5 years overall IT experience, with at least 3 year experience in designing and/or managing complex infrastructure environments;
- Cloud expertise is considered a plus;
- Good networking skills (switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, etc.);
- Good server software installation and management skills (operating system configuration, services configuration, etc.);
- Good System Administration skills (Linux/Windows);
- Experience in configuring and managing virtualization environment (VMware/Oracle Virtual Machine);
- Experience in configuring, managing and deploying containers;
- Experience with big data is considered a plus;
- SQL/shell scripting skills are appreciated;
- Insurance or financial services business know-how are considered a plus;
- Database administration/installation skills are considered a plus.
- Why would you join us?
- What makes you happy?