Infra-Tech EUC Consultant
Overall Experience: 8 plus years
Location : Romania
Technical skills (Required)
- 8+ years of experience supporting Microsoft systems (Windows in IT Infrastructure function.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Must have knowledge of PC hardware architecture
- Must have knowledge of typical desktop applications, (., MS Office, virus scan, Ghost, etc.)
- Good understanding of SCCM environment and OS deployment
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and other network fundamentals
- Good understanding of other IT disciplines, ( Messaging, Server operations, etc.)
- Should have good understanding of Microsoft Acrive Directory, Patch management,DHCP and DNS
- Experience in Scripting languages like powershell
Language skills needed : English
Area of responsibilities
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at client and Infosys.
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at client environment for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System upgrade/break fix /new installations
Job type: Full time
Contract type: 6 months