Information security engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is no longer active.
Information Security Engineer
In this position you will:
- Be a member in the information security team, in charge of securing the production application users and corporate infrastructure.
- Working with cutting edge technologies in order to protect the data
- Be an active part of the CI\CD process and make sure that new applications and services are deployed in a secure manner
- Work with operational teams on creating and implementing secure operation standards using CI\CD and DevOps abilities.
- Evaluate new technologies, deploy maintain and monitor information security systems
- Identify needs, assess risks and come up with a workplan to maintain a strong security posture
- Participate in design and architecture of sensitive environments
- Implementing automation for investigation and response workflows
- On-call rotation duty
- Experience of at least 3 years as a security engineer or information security engineer – Mandatory
- Thorough understanding of security principles, techniques, and best practices in private and public cloud environments. - Mandatory
- Hands on experience deploying/maintaining network security systems including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems etc.
- Experience with application security and SDLC
- Knowledge in security standards and regulation (PCI, GDPR, ISO 27000\1)
- Relevant certifications in the information security domain (CISM, CISSP, etc.). – an advantage
- Independent and able to form and lead a security agenda.
- Creative, works well under pressure and able to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to bridge the gap between technology, risk management and business objectives.