Information & Digital Technology Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Digital Technology Analysis & Implementation
- Establish the contribution Digital Technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting & documenting requirements, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models& business cases, usability requirements analysis and evaluation
- Lead analysis & Subject Matter Expertise of platforms/projects/enhancements for Marketing Traditional Channels as well as Digital Channels encompassing eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social, SEO, data analytics.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change request and manage project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
- Collaborate with Global Information & Digital Technology and local Business teams to implement & get the best out of the global platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure successful online presence. Data analytics & insights, experience with digital marketing key performance metrics (. acquisition, conversion, etc.)
- Collaborate with BAT Legal teams to ensure digital initiatives meet required local legislations
Stakeholder Engagement & Supplier Management
- Accountable for end to end delivery of the digital portfolio, guaranteeing accomplishment of goals, schedule, cost, resources, quality and alignment with Global IDT Structures.
- Identify, select and work with technology suppliers with the necessary capabilities to deliver the digital portfolio, according to BAT’s procurement standards
- Regular review of agreed digital KPI’s including ROI, suggesting improvements and seizing opportunities
- Effectively communicate status of the digital portfolio for top teams (. Marketing and IT).
- Identify and raise issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Business-facing IT experience in a global environment, with a degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience working as a Digital Business Analyst within a FMCG or digital organization, experienced with Digital Technologies. Including but not limited to root to market and direct to consumer technology including: e-commerce, mobile, database acquisition and management, CRM, SEO, social media, analytics, openAPI
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand the Group operating model, understand digital technologies, techniques, tools
- Creative, able to work in a matrix fast paced environment and plan/manage time accordingly
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills
- Confidence, experience and knowledge to challenge stakeholders and delivery teams
- Experience delivering through Traditional & Agile frameworks (. Scrum, Kanban and waterfall).
- Any professional certification in digital technologies (. APIs, Cloud, etc.) and Agile Project Management (. SCRUM, PMI, etc.) are desirable