Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions, technology, digital, strategy, consulting and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and live and help our clients Rotate to the New by adopting and exploring latest technologies.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore modern technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you like to code, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you have:
• Over 3 years of experience in Informatica PowerCenter
• Over 2 years of experience in Informatica Data Replication
• Familiar with JIRA, SVN, Git
• Knowledge about CONTROL-M (would be a plus)
• Basic DBA experience
• UNIX/Linux skills
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Work on the technical design for Operational Data Store, Data Warehouse and Data Mart
• Estimate the development activities
• Optimize the performance of feeding treatments
• Analyze and correct anomalies
• Perform data recovery by IDR
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.