We are looking for a full-time passionate, talented and enthusiastic Influencer Marketing Specialist to support our marketing team based in Paris.
The ideal candidate must be a team player, able to communicate perfectly in English, and can juggle multiple projects while proactively solve problems.
• Identify and recruit influencers to conduct partnerships and produce content for Bon Parfumeur (YouTube)
• Manage existing Bon Parfumeur social media influencers;
• Develop creative, exciting, and innovative influencer marketing strategies that resonate with our target audience;
• Develop ongoing relationships with influencers;
• Negotiate and execute deals, when necessary;
• Analyze the results of campaigns done with influencers, including data analysis and reporting.
• College degree (Business or Marketing preferred);
• 1-2 years of experience in influencer marketing is a plus, but all experience levels are encouraged to apply;
• Ability to communicate in English fluently, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing;
• Excellent understanding of the influencer space and how an influencer program can complement communications and the broader marketing team;
• Ability to tell compelling stories and sell ideas to influencers & internally;
• Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once;
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
• Good understanding of perfumes and cosmetics US market;
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and remote employment;
• Integrate a young, dynamic & skilled international team;
• Fast job promotions and career opportunities.