We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this.
But we, also, need you! We are looking for a colleague who can help us develop our operational team.
• Plan and implement manufacturing processes for frontend section of the product group 48V Mild Hybrid eDrives;
• Participate in design for manufacturing workshops during the product development process;
• Define future layouts of lines considering the requirements of lean manufacturing, budget and schedule;
• Issue requirement specifications for machines and production lines based on technical regulations, P-FMEA and customer specifications;
• Validate and compare offers of suppliers and contribute in selections of suppliers;
• Accompany the construction of the product line and machines at suppliers of the plants and responsible for release of the construction;
• Responsible for the acceptance of the plants at the supplier considering the specification requirements;
• Coordinate the setup and start-up of the production line together with the suppliers and plant personnel;
• Issue the documents in due time of the acceptance of the manufacturing plants;
• Support the plant during the ramp up of the production and handover the plant after achieving defined key figures to the production unit;
• Improve existing manufacturing processes using statistical methods;
• International assistance in problems and improvements of the manufacturing.
• Academic Degree in mechanical engineering, production technologies or electrical engineering or several years of relevant work experience;
• Specific Automotive Expertise;
• Profound Knowledge in production technologies for backend section (SMT-Processes; Soldering; Sintering);
• Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and innovational strength;
• Goal-oriented approaching to tasks;
• High capacity of teamwork and enthusiasm;
• Good Communication skills and fluent level of English;
• Travel readiness.
What we offer :
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.