Industrial Engineer, CljP
Industrial Engineer, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch .
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
Your valuable contribution to something big :
- You are responsible for the registration, analysis and visualization of production systems parameters (cycle time, utilization, change-over, lead types, HW and SW versions of each product);
- You are in charge of analyzing the planning and implementing activities for process/product in order to reduce manufacturing costs;
- You are responsible of reporting improvements systematically and continuously;
- You ensure MTM analyzes (method of measuring time);
- You define and monitor the KPIs and report them to the technical departments;
- You offer support to establish business plan figures;
- You are involved in cost reduction projects;
- You are in charge of cross sectional tasks and planning activities.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- University degree in Engineering or Economy.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with manufacturing in automotive industry ;
- Experience with SAP system;
- General knowledge of MS Office, Jira;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Methods and problem solving skills;
- Structured and analytic approach;
- Team orientation, team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflicts.
- MTM certification, Ergonomics
- English – level C1;
- German – level B1 is helpful .
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.