Indoor Sales Specialist with French
* all languages are compulsory
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for a broad range of markets and applications such as apparel, automotive, building interiors, building materials, healthcare, energy, filter media, shoe and leather goods as well as specialties. The Business Group generated sales of 890 million euros in 2019. Today, Freudenberg Performance Materials has 35 production sites around the world in 15 countries and has some 5,500 employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
The company is a Business Group of Freudenberg. Last year, the Freudenberg Group employed more than forty-nine thousand people in some 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of more than 9 billion euros.
Indoor Sales Specialist (m/f/d)
- Process orders and prepare quotations
- Follow up the quotations
- Operate the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Following up delivery dates and times with other departments
- Create and manage spare part price lists as well as customer price lists
- Handle customer queries
- Support the sales representative team
Our expectations :
- Completed, technical or commercial studies or comparable vocational training
- Fluent in French and English language
- MS Office advanced knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- SAP and CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Customer orientation
If you like to make a difference and if you would like to be a part of a growing, successful company, then this is the moment to join Freudenberg and become part of a great team!