Diversey are looking for an Indirect Sales Reporting Controller who speaks French to join their new Shared Service Centre in Bucharest. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become an integral part of a new team within ISR and have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Process Indirect sales reporting (ISR) and Ship Through rebate payments
- Manage ISR (indirect sales reporting) process end to end
- Recording and maintenance of contracts in the IT system
- matching of indirect data (customers / materials / contract data) to Diversey master records
- Support business with uploading the indirect sales data into our sales reporting system
- Calculate Ship Through payments for Distributors and review existing Ship Through calculations for accuracy.
- Ensure we pay the contracted amount of Ship Through rebate only.
- Review Ship Through calculation with Sales and Distributors
- Clarification of differences and removal of unjustified support requirements
- Clarification of inconsistencies in connection with the contracts with sales representatives and internal sales
- Track the loading and the payments in an ISR tracker to have a good overview of the status to give reliable information to sales
- Ensure documentation of customer contract, customer pricing and Ship Through payments in order to satisfy audit needs
- Determination, reconciliation and posting of advance payments to specialist wholesalers
- Support the business with the price increase for indirect customer contracts
- Ensure clear communication with sales, finance, distributor and end customers (if needed) about ISR and Ship Through
- Continuously improve and harmonize the ISR process
- Work closely with Sales to drive simplification
- Work closely together with other relevant departments
- Business graduate from university or equivalent qualification.
- Financial or Accounting qualification beneficial
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service / Back-office or Finance function
- High numeracy skills
- knowledge of MS office (good excel knowledge, including Excel Macros)
- SAP knowledge is advantage (customer master data, pricing, rebate, AR)
- Fluent in English and French
- Good team player, good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Logical thinking, precise
- Able to handle the full process
-Accountable, "hands-on, can do' person that is not afraid to make his/her hands dirty and take on difficult issues both in his/her own team and challenge colleagues constructively
- Pro-active/forward looking
- Strong personality, able to say no, able to act in difficult situations, able to influence.
- Able to manage stress and high workload and take good decisions without too much supervision
If this position is of interest, please apply today!