Procurement specialist (Temporary position)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Ensures the purchase of the non-productive goods and services according to the technical and quality requirements, within the agreed budget and deadlines;
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities;
- Negotiates contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers;
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements;
- Makes sure that the goods and services comply to the quality requirements of the internal customer;
- Deals with non-supplied deliveries, under deliveries, over deliveries and damaged goods;
- Contacts suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues;
- Performs supplier analysis and recommends service improvement if necessary;
- Researches and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible, using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods;
- Ensures compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Provides support and monitoring the raw materials orders according to the production demand
- Explores alternate sources for goods and services;
- Undertakes research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers;
- Develops profitable purchasing strategies;
- Ensures that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships;
- Ensures the efficiency of the purchasing process.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in Brasov Proximity;
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment.
Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service products.
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its 'Immer Besser' brand promise. As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences – not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of performance, convenience, design and sustainability. For our customers, this means the peace of mind of knowing that choosing Miele is a good decision – and probably the decision of a lifetime. Our product portfolio includes kitchen appliances such as ovens, steam ovens, refrigerators, coffee machines and dishwashers as well as vacuum cleaners, washing machines and dryers. Dishwashers, washer-extractors and tumble dryers for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors and sterilisers for use in medical applications augment this line-up. Miele is a family-run company in the fourth generation with eight production plants in Germany as well as one plant each in Austria, the Czech Republic, China and Romania. The company is represented with its own sales subsidiaries and via importers in almost 100 countrieturnover amounted to approx. EURMiele employs aroundeople worldwide.