Become our next Incident Manager with German and by joining our team, you will benefit of a one time 1600 USD gross amount bonus.
If you thrive on creating trusted relationships that provide opportunities to support and improve the lives of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you!
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
The Incident Manager (IM) acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. The goal of the IM is to be the Customer Advocate and enable resolution of
Reactive Issues with the following key activities:
➢ Represent the customer’s business impact
➢ Support the end to end problem resolution
➢ Problem identification against the case portfolio
As a trusted account team member, the IM owns the positive outcome for our Customer’s Reactive Support Experience journey and develops the right insights for the account team to develop customer operational health conversations.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Relationship Management
▪ Know the customer and understand our customer’s expectations with their reactive support experience
▪ Focus on critical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
▪ Set proper expectations with customers for support
2. Proactive management of reactive experience
▪ Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
▪ Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
3. Escalation Handling
▪ Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
▪ Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
▪ Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
4. Critical Thinking
▪ Work with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention
▪ Establish a customer obsession approach that puts the customer and the customer operational health in the center
5. Incident Administration
▪ Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
▪ Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.