All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Supports the Process Owner for Incident Management and they are accountable together with the Process Owner for the end to end Incident Management process to achieve its goals.
The target for this resource is to build the necessary knowledge and skill set to become the deputy/stand-in of the Process owner.
The Incident Management process is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all incidents.
- Set strategic vision for the process across all areas participating in process;
- Supports service improvement plans in order to have better service operation throughout the organization;
- Overseeing all aspects of the process, from the first trigger to the quality of the outputs;
- Ensures that the process runs smoothly and that it will improve in its efficiency and effectiveness over time;
- Document, design, adapt and maintain the process workflow in ADONIS and in Wiki pages;
- Communicate all process changes to the process users and being in constant contact with the users in order to identify issues within the process;
- Identifies risks and opportunities with current process and investigates and proposes improvements;
- Ensuring that the Process and Governance Structure is fit-for-purpose;
- Continual process improvement;
- Process measurement and reporting;
- Ensure integration between specific process and other interfacing processes;
- Stay informed about new relevant process developments (Internal and external);
- Process documentation and modeling in set tools;
- Handles requests in the central Incident Process Management Inbox (process changes request, onboarding of other OEs etc.).
- General process (ITIL) and IT knowledge;
- ServiceNow knowledge is a plus;
- Adonis knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- MS Office package knowledge;
- Incident Management process know-how;
- ITIL Process workflows;
- Knowledge about process management (Lean Six Sigma would be a plus);
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative and open mind for changes.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.