Import & Export Specialist
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ensure sourcing of resell goods/materials and services, by dealing directly with potential foreigner or domestic vendors, either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Monitor weekly sales record and stock level and prepare purchasing plan for approval.
- Preparation and process of RFQs, Cost Approvals, purchase orders and its confirmation, service agreements, contracts, short lists for vendors, ensuring that all specifications, terms and conditions comply with the laws and regulations of procurement.
- Ensure each project inputs of concept, sales forecast, legal requirements, intellectual property, technical requirements, costs, selling price from each responsible department.
- Prepare daily and monthly report of all shipments project
- Monitor and report weekly sales level of stocks and buying plan prepares for approval.
- Maintain the relationship with the Department of Quality and Control in terms of product quality and manages prompt complaints.
- Maintain the relationship with the Marketing departments, Quality and Control, Legal, in order to teach/submit specification for approval.
- Follows all new EMCS provider records to be received by ALEXANDRION GRUP ROMANIA and prepares administrative and delivery documents in accordance with the internal procedure of ALEXANDRION GRUP ROMANIA and EU regulations.
- Monitors financial, tax and legal status to suppliers (LG, Insurance, Payments, Authorizations, etc.)
- Stay in touch with customers outside of Romania either by phone, electronic or face to face.
- Evaluate potential customers based on reputation, authorizations, logistics coverage and sales, service quality, on the one hand, and domestic legal requirements or distribution conditions taking into account any other issues that may influence the decision to sell.
- Establish and maintain a list of agreed customers.
- Prepares for quotations and proforma invoices.
- Manages and resolves promptly all requests and complaints / customer complaints.
- Stay in touch with the marketing department about purchase and purchase requirements. Prepares the costs and budget for initial approval internally, and later by the client.
- Stay in touch with the Quality and Control department in terms of product quality and manage complaints promptly.
- Stay in touch with the Marketing / Production / Quality and Control / Legal departments in order to check the labels and any other materials / documents according to the customer's requests.
- Process all customer orders (receipt, SAP registration, transmission to the production department, final order confirmation)
- Monitors the financial, fiscal and legal status of customers (LG, Insurance, Payments, Authorizations, etc.)
- Ensure and prepare all the necessary forms of on-line documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and legal realization of all intra-community / export activities to destinations globally (outside the territory of Romania).
- Ensure, organize and track shipping details with shippers, carriers, as required.
- Prepare all administrative and delivery documents in the EMCS system and pursue their completion with clients in accordance with ALEXANDRION GRUP ROMANIA internal procedures and EU regenetations.
- Ensures timely updating and maintaining the price and credit record register.
- Daily monitor the stock availability of imported or exported products
- Prepares the sales / deliveries report on a daily and monthly basis outside Romania.
- Prepares monthly the financial and budget analysis report for each client, each country and as a whole;
- Monitor monthly sales and market reports from customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably economic studies )
- Strong knowledge of buying - direct or indirect
- Knowledge of Customs Requirements and International Commercial Terms
- Strong work tenure: two or three years of experience in a similar position
- Professional qualifications: knowledge of customs requirements and international trading conditions; Advanced purchasing knowledge, directly or indirectly; Using the EMCS Customs SystemForeign Language: very good spoken & written of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), SAP