Identity Support Engineer for German Customers
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
The Office 365 Identity Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical problems. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer oriented mindset. You will have a chance to contribute to keeping up and running various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
- You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services.
- Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Occasionally manage critical situations on technical and relationship level.
- Use trace analysis or debugging skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management.
We are looking for candidates who have good understanding and experience with the following products and technologies:
- Network concepts (DNS, network protocols, IPs and ports, etc.)
- OS basics (Registry, Processes, Rights and Permissions, etc.)
- Active Directory (Authentication Protocols, PKI)
- Messaging products (Exchange Server, Exchange Online, Outlook)
- Office 365 Suite
- Active Directory Federation Services, federation Protocols
- Microsoft Synchronization Engines (Dirsync, ADSync, AAD Connect)
Fluency in both English and German is mandatory for this role.