Identity Management Expert - ACS
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
SENIOR ENGINEER EXPERIENCED ONIDENTITY MANAGEMENT
ACS is looking for Engineers skilled and with real experience on Fusion Middleware technology, mainly on Identity and Access Management and Directory ServiceThese engineers will join the Fusion Middleware Expertise Center, a team which centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the globe.
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk and save
ACS Engineers have the mission
- to develop and manage the technical relationship with a designated account(s) in order to maximize the value of Advanced Customer Support to the customer,
- to develop and maintain trusted relationships with the other Oracle contacts within designated account(s) and relevant third parties,
- to act as the technical primary point of contact for Oracle Support and
- to safeguard customer satisfaction, and renewal, through quality delivery and added value.
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Active participation on Services development;
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
- Identity Manager
- Access Manager
- Entitlements Server
- Enterprise SSO
- Adaptive Access Manager
- Identity Federation
- Internet Directory; Directory Server; Oracle Virtual Directory
- WebLogic Server
- IDCS (Identity Cloud Service)
- University Degree;
- Fluent English (French; Spanish and German will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers
- Availability to work 24x7
- Based inBucharest