Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Technician. In this role, you will install and monitor cost efficient technical and perform maintenance activities in our Service Delivery environment. Success will be measured by your quality work that meet both, our user’s requirements, and their business needs.
- Follow defined procedures to monitor systems and resolve issues in accordance with defined SLA.
- System/Application surveillance, 1st Level troubleshooting, restoration and preventive maintenance.
- Incident lifecycle management and follow up until resolution.
- Support systems or applications of low to medium complexity (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility.
- Provide support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the user community.
- Monitor installed applications.
- Monitor ticketing queue and respond to service requests or incidents.
- Monitor e-mails queues and respond to requests
- Communicate events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership.
- Monitor database and provide appropriate recommendations, when required, or escalate accordingly.
- Monitor system-operating capacity in terms of availability, bandwidth, disk space, storage, and CPU utilization
- Monitor infrastructure activities and resource utilization
- Escalate when appropriate.
- Contribute to build and maintain the knowledge base
- 12h shifts
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant certification is preferred.
- Environment monitoring experience using an enterprise management system.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple infrastructure solutions
- Preferably experience in an IT service desk environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Minimum years of experience: 0-1
Nice to have:
- IT process, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.