Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Provides timely and effective first level advice and support to incoming requests and incident reports;
- Responds to inquiries for assistance;
- Installs hardware and software according to the procedures;
- Follows the daily operations procedures;
- Helps maintain the computing equipment inventory;
- Assists with maintenance of directory services and user accounts;
- Creates, modify or delete users based on in-place procedures;
- Diagnoses, repairs and/or follows up the service process for faulty end-user equipment
- Hardware experience (PC, Printers, Scanners, telephony)
- MS Windows XP,7 and 8
- MS Server– basic knowledge
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) - advanced knowledge
- Microsoft AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange general knowledge,
- Networking concepts
- English: advanced level is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Support services aptitudes
- At least 1 year experience
- Cat B driver license considered an advantage
- University degree in related field considered an advantage
Established in, Garanti Bank is Turkey’s second largest private bank with consolidated assets of US$ billion as of September, 2014.
Garanti is an integrated financial services group operating in every segment of the banking sector including corporate, commercial, SME, payment systems, retail, private and investment banking together with its subsidiaries in pension and life insurance, leasing, factoring, brokerage, and asset management besides international subsidiaries in the Netherlands, Russia and Romania.
Following the best practices in corporate governance, Garanti is jointly controlled by two powerful entities, Doğuş Holding Co. and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria . (BBVA), under the principle of equal partnership. Having shares publicly traded in Turkey, depositary receipts in the UK and the USA, Garanti has an actual free float of % in Borsa Istanbul as of September, 2014.
Garanti is not only committed to add value for its customers and shareholders, but also for all its stakeholders and the society. Within this context, Garanti’s long-term support in the areas of culture, arts, environment, education, and sports reflects its commitment as well as its keen sensitivity to sustainability.