ICT DevOps Engineer
As the tech firm that builded the mobile world, and with more thanpatents to our name, we’ve made our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, crafting the future of technology. This is a place where you're encouraged to be yourself and you’re celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Great Opportunity
As an ICT DevOps Engineer you will bring value to Ericsson end user and support staff experience, while using the tools in your scope.
From this role, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
We are now looking for an ICT DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and handling solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management!
- Maintain the environment at an operative state
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis
- Document, plan and implement change request
- Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments
- Build and provide work instruction for first level support team
- Administrate applications like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker
- Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd party vendor teams
- Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs
- Customize and add new features for applications handled
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Good knowledge of Linux, SQL and Api
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (eg: Remedy, Service Now, Jira)
- Proficiency level of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and independent
- Open to learn new technologies and tools
- Innovative, passionate about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team
- Communicative person, fast learner, growth attitude
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year
- Medical & life insurance
- Career plan mentoring
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options)
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled)
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in an environment where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.