Human resources consultant
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
We’re looking for an HR consultant in Romania who will provides direct consultative and strategic partnering efforts to Country Leader and Romania Leadership team to maximize performance of the organization.
As Strategic HR Business Partner in the country you will
- Provide direct consultative and strategic partnering efforts to Country Leader and Leadership team in Romania and at CU level to maximize performance of the organization.
- Develop and implements Employee Relations strategy for the country in alignment with Regional HR Director, Cluster HR and HR strategy
- Manage Employee Relations in the country/country cluster
- Facilitate line management’s ability to lead change processes
- Work closely with Regional HR Partners, Center of Expertise and Service Center teams and coordinates HR policies and processes
- Work on specific projects with other functional leaders
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of local legislation and provide suitable interpretation to staff within the organization
Some of the main HR Process Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and enable global /regional HR initiatives aligned with business and country strategies.
- Accountable to ensure regulatory compliance and consistent application of Human Resources activity in Romania.
- Role model effective leadership behaviors and company’s Values.
- Champions engagement and inclusion.
- Take a leadership role in creating a respectful work environment and appropriately executing Corporate policy.
- Drive efforts toward desired Corporate culture and facilitates management’s ability to lead through change.
- Support the talent acquisition processes including on-boarding and new employee orientation.
- Accountable for employee and labor relations in Romania.
- Accountable for execution of Hire to Retire workflow and activities.
- Accountable for understanding and appropriate implementation of local compensation and benefits practices for Romania, accountable for payroll process in the respective countries.
- Accountable for other retained HR processes dependent on HR service delivery model.
- Managing HR vendors, including Payroll and HR admin, outplacement, med and life insurance, pension plan.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- College / University degree with at least 8-10 Years of experience in Human Resources, preferable in a multinational environment, HRBP role
- Communication and influencing skills with an ability to deal comfortably with people at all levels and situations across boarders
- Leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to motivate others and cooperate in virtual teams
- Ability to translate HR needs and opportunities to bottom-line performance for the organization
- Influence management / working well across functions, business units in a complex matrix organization
- Broad experience in developing and implementing change management initiatives and creating organizational capabilities
- Demonstrated results orientation and high level of energy / passion.
- Demonstrates strong teamwork, collaboration and cross-cultural skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong compliance leadership along with understanding of statutory requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Fundamental understanding of HRIS technology applications such as Taleo, SAP, Workday, etc