Human Resources Business Partner
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make History with the 888Sparkware HR team!
888Sparkware is seeking a dynamic, organized, self-driven person to join our Human Resources team as an HR Business Partner to support our 888Sparkware teams.
This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, and ad hoc projects, as necessary. For us is important to have with us someone passionate about their work and help deliver positive change every day.
- In this position, you will develop and support HR strategies aligned with the business objectives and partner with the management teams on executing these strategies, including areas such as organizational change, onboarding, performance coaching, training and development, employee relations, and retention.
- We need near us a strategic thinker ready to roll up the sleeves and dive deep into practical application.
- We are looking for Human Resources professionals who can diagnose problems, identify appropriate solutions, influence the business leaders with data-driven recommendations, and drive change
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Be a credible activist for your clients, your team, and our mission as a company
- Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues
- Adaptability and Capability to learn the business of your internal clients
- Partner effectively with HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee and Labor Relations, Recruiting, HR Services, and Compensation.
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation, and follow-through.
- Consult and advise on succession planning, talent reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 8+ years’ experience as an HR Business Partner or other HR roles including coaching, employee relations, compensation, training, and HR project management or program implementation.
- Deep understanding of the local labor law, preferably proven with hands-on experience
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching, and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization and positively influence teams.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, and persuasive communicator.