Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
735 - 1020
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in, Amaris is now established in over0 countries and supports 750 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many international career opportunities for its employees.
nbsp; In, Amarisim to reach turnover of 260 million euros,000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
nbsp; The HR Officer is responsible for providing support and advice on day-to-day basis in the various human resource functions, which include salary, administration, legal, compensation & benefit, performance appraisal & training, to directors, managers and staff within the organization. He reports directly to Administrative & Financial Manager. Your main tasks & responsibilities will be the following:
- mplement HR group policies in your scope
- Ensure employment contract, addendum… any HR legal documents are in line with Labor & Social Law, with Government: checking, monitoring & updating
- Responsible for the welcome process of the employees In charge of the effective conduct of monthly salary process
- Responsible for all the HR administration process
- Responsible of the payroll process in the French scope
- Coordinate with Directors& Managers the annual employee performance appraisal
- Ensure compensation & benefit are in line with Company policies & with Government regulations
- Coordinate & logistic of the trainings
- Administer the internal communication on HR topics in collaboration with Directors
- Contribute to the organization of events
- Contribute to lean management and improvement of HR processes.
- Graduated with a Master in business, HR or Law
- Ideally a first experience as a HR Officer or in a similar environment
- English fluent
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, keen sense of communication, well-organized, meticulous, leadership
- Ability to interpret, analyse and explain the official framework employment regulation
- Relevant computer software and hardware application knowledge: these advantages will help you reach a structure with strong growth.