Job position: HUAWEI Experience Store Sales Coordinator
Office location: Bucharest
1. Enhance the brand reputation of Huawei Experience Store in the business district through the planning and execution of consumer education and marketing activities
2. Guide the store staff to implement the experience store operation specifications, and create an excellent shopping experience for customers in terms of store environment and staff professionalism
3. Train and coach employees to improve team professionalism and sales ability
4. Analyze and diagnose the store’s operating results, and work with the store manager to make a feasible improvement plan to drive the store’s sustained and healthy sales growth
Key skills required:
• Bachelor’s Degree-mandatory
• Proficient English writing skill, oral communication skill and result-driven orientation
• Proficient Team-working spirit and project management experience
• Sales experience of Electronic product
• Excel skills- advanced
• Experience with analytic platforms
• Can manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders in a customer service-oriented environment.
What we offer
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
• 1 year determined contract through recruiting agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
• 1 month training with a personal mentor;
• We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription
• We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with iLearing, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Please see Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement:
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.