Middle (2-5 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
On behalf of our client, an important company in online gaming industry, we are looking for a talented and creative HTML front-end developer to join the online game development team.
Job duties are:
• Develop HTML5 based games using various HTML APIs/frameworks for our suite of online games.
• Prototyping and developing games following game design docs while actively participating in the final design process.
• Implement the server communication protocol for fetching game logic over HTTP.
• Work with the project manager to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
The person suited for this job would have:
• Few years web development experience.
• Very good knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3
• Working knowledge of frameworks like Bootstrap,
• A nice portofolio of previous work done which should include mobile dedicated websites.
• Experience with XML, Json and REST APIs.
• PHP knowledge would be an advantage.
• A degree or diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.