This is a great opportunity to join us as an HRS Team Lead in our Global Business Center in Bucharest.
The HRS Team Lead oversees a team of HR specialists/analysts delivering a range of integrated HR services from HR Data management, benefit administration to payroll administration, some with global reach, others with regional or country focus. Responsibilities are varied but the role will involve coordinating the teams daily work tasks, improving processes and developing the team. The role contributes to the identification and implementation of process improvements in support of the delivery of integrated, end-to-end HR service delivery. You will also look for ways to motivate and develop high engagement across the team.
Your mission will be to lead and provide direction for an operational team.
- Provide guidance to team members to manage HR operations deliverables and flow of day-to-day operations
- Lead team in daily huddles, discuss and continuously improving on key operational metrics
- Overseeing and coordinating team’s performance, workload and productivity
- Demonstrate high proficiency in processes and standard operating procedures with ability to resolve complex queries
- Quality Check on the Key/Critical transactions processed by team as defined in the Quality framework
- Flagging errors, gaps or inaccuracies and monitoring their resolution
- Timeliness, Accuracy & SLA to be achieved regularly
- Taking care of administrative and reporting tasks in accordance with SLA
- Actively representing the team when interacting with the client, other departments and upper management
- Review process documentation by working closely with stakeholders
- Remain updated on all Client Communications and Changes in the organization and keep the team updated
- Proactively leads team to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline information and processes, improve accuracy, and strengthen controls to achieve annual productivity goals
- Accountable for setting team performance expectations, reinforcing goals, providing coaching and feedback on performance
- Planning of resources and ensure proper and equitable work allocation
- Being involved in the process of hiring new people and contract terminations
- Facilitating professional development, promoting training opportunities
- Monitor team performance and work on the low performing employees
- Inspiring and motivating the team, managing through others, delegating
- Being a model of professionalism and proactive attitude
- Acting as a point of contact for escalations from but also for advice for team members
- Highly Flexible and Adaptable to conditions and business requirements- work in AMER/APAC/EMEA time zones
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources or other related field degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
- 6-8 years of overall experience in HR is desirable and minimum 3-4 years in customer services role preferred
- Excellent HR Administration skills
- Knowledge of the SAP HR data management
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal, and good communication skills in general
- Previous client facing experience, attending calls, issue management, presentations, etc.
- Already had experience with coordinating junior colleagues (cross training, training new joiners, SME for at least one of the processes, etc.). Able to coach team members to improve performance and develop skills
- Proactive and practical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working
- Highly organized with ability to plan, delegate prioritize and multitask high volumes of daily service/ work requests
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.