HR Trainee | perioada determinata
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Human Resources Traineeship will give a practical introduction to a large range of HR activities and is a great start for individuals who are passionate about pursuing a career in HR.
The role is open for 1 yearetermined period.
- Support the activity of HR department and implementation of HR policies.
- Prepare new joiners’nformation including personal details (in HR system), documents, and job descriptions.
- Prepare onboarding packs and induction schedules, to ensure the smooth integration of the new employees into the company.
- Ensure internal communicationn various HR topics: organizational culture, wellbeing program, company events, etc.
- Prepare various HR reportsnd extract relevant data from HR systems & databases
- Support trainingnd development initiatives by helping to prepare for, and administrate, training courses and workshops
- General administrativeousekeeping –pdate organisational charts, update induction packs, changing reporting lines in HR system,aintaining up-to-date records of employees' information in the HR system.
- Support the HR Manager in talent managementrocesses: annual performance review and talent assessment.
- University Degree
- 6-12 months previous working experience, preferably in a multi-national business.
- Fluency in English
- Curious and driven approach to work and an interest in HR
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic with high level of energy and drive
- Ability to think and act independently
- Tenacity and resilience
Do you have a passion for HR and aspire to progress your career with a fantastic company?
Then we want to hear from you!