HR Specialist for VNI Central Engineering
Middle (2-5 years)
HR Specialist for VNI Central Engineering TSR
The HR Specialist is a member of the BA HR team, being engaged actively in operative tasks as well as in different special projects, both with an world-wide scale. Develop solid relations with all Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI) members. Contributes to the creation and implementation of suitable programs, processes and tools in order to meet the company's requirements and to insure in quality and in time delivery of work within their area of responsibility.
- Accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable);
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility;
- Participates in other business projects within the larger HR organization;
- Acts as a role models of our company values and culture.
- Implements special topics and processes within an assigned area of responsibility;
- Assesses business needs and links to HR activities;
- Adapts HR tools/processes/programs to meet the needs of his/her organizational unit;
- Harmonizes processes across varied discipline;
- Collects and reports defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Creates templates and reporting policy for defined KPIs.
- Develops communication material and keep stakeholders informed using multiple channels and technologies;
- Designs and communicates guidelines and general conditions together with stakeholders.
Internal Interaction / Partner Management
- Acts as first point of contact and known expert for the topic assigned;
- Is in constant interaction with business partners in platforms such as ConNext, Teams, regional/AuMo calls.
- Monitors and reports progress on HR processes within area of responsibility;
- Summarizes and completes reporting within the Organization and publishes reporting results.
- Support Global/ Local HR BP and BU HR Head in their role as strategic partner;
- Support HR BP in Talent & Performance Management;
- Consulting management, HR BPs and employees on all TM related matters. Establishing and maintaining relationships with department leadership teams to support development planning and succession planning at leadership level.
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in areas of Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or comparable qualification;
- At least 2 years work experience in the area of HR
(recommended: Local HR experience);
- Project management experience (recommended);
- International exposure - working in international team/projects (recommended);
- Functional HR Knowledge (HR processes) and experience in HR Tools an applications - will be a plus;
- MS Office - Advanced;
- English - Advanced;
- Data administration and reporting skills - Advanced.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.