Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more thanemployees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
We are currently looking for a HR Sourcing Specialisto strengthen our HR Operations Team in our Romania HR SSC Dept. You will be responsible to handle the sourcing process for countries within the EMEA Region and approaching candidates, according to the organization’s needs. You will need to keep a close contact with the hiring managers from multiple business lines and ensure the process runs without delays.
- Work closely with local Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Manage candidate tracking mechanisms and data systems
- Interview and pre- screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Excellent command of the English language, in both written and verbal communications
- Track and report state of pipeline, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Provide constant feedback to all involved candidates and recruiters/ hiring managers.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
What you need:
- At least 1 year experience as a Recruiter / Sourcing Specialist with focus on ICT/Technical positions
- Ability to direct source, hard to find niche candidates utilizing creativity through LinkedIn Recruiter, internal and external networks and other sites to perform Boolean searches
- Experience in sourcing for difficult languages (German, Dutch, Polish etc.)
- Hands on experience with various hiring processes (writing job descriptions, job ads, candidate attraction, candidate experience and candidate quality)
- Excellent command of English (written, spoken and listening)
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, multinational environment