Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Working as part of the EMEA HRServices team, this role is responsible for all HR administrative, processes specific to Romania.
General Job Duties
- Carry out the end to end onboarding processes for all new hires joining in Romania. This includes both internal and legal processes as needed to meet country specific requirements.
- Carry out the offboarding process ensuring follow up with the colleague post receipt of their resignation letter to determine individual requirements.
- Respond to all tickets raised in our system by employees in Romania within the agreed SLA.
- Approve all absence data requests in our system as required.
- Provide visa letters for employees either travelling to a non-EU country or travelling into Romania on business
- Generate employment certificates eg for a loan/childcare etc
- Maintain both the physical employee files as well as e-files
- Provide information on a monthly basis regarding any employee changes, all types of leaves, Meal Vouchers and Gift Vouchers report to EMEA payroll by agreed dates. This information must back up the data already recorded in our system.
- Report Meal and Gift vouchers to local administration for purchase.
- Provide annual reporting to the authorities as and when required.
- Provide cover for other EMEA countries for holiday/sickness as and when required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working in an HRServices structure.
- Good customer service skills
- Experience of working with a case management system – ideally SNOW
- Fluent Romanian
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English plus another European language would be desirable (particularly German or French)
- Good operational knowledge of Workday
- Ability to work as part of a broader EMEA HRServices team with roles in different locations.
- Willingness to cover for other EMEA countries due to holiday/sickness etc.
- Willingness to do occasional travel (depending on location of role incumbent)