HR Service Delivery Specialist - 1 year contract
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
For our office in Cluj-Napoca, we are currently looking for an HR Service Delivery Specialist for a fixed-term contract
This contract is for 1 year
- Successfully manages International payroll input for different countries, providing relevant support to these countries.
- Interpret new legislation from these countries impacting payroll.
- Develops HR reports and providing an analysis of HR information/trends for managers.
- Owns the process for collecting and updating the employee data for other divisions.
- Makes accurate changes in the HR SharePoint environment.
- Assist the mobility team in the work permits requests.
Qualifications and Skillset
- At least a Bachelor degree in social sciences or economics or human resources
- You have a strong background in (international) payroll, social legislation and corresponding reporting
- Profound experience of minimum 2 years in an HR environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Good knowledge of SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) and SAP NetWeaver
- Written and oral fluency in both English is mandatory. German is an asset
- Customer- and service-minded with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A good team player, who is eager to learn and to work autonomously in an international environment
- Focused on finding solutions
- Adaptable to change and feeling at ease in a quickly evolving environment
- Committed to accuracy, completeness and able to deal with ambiguity
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organization. Within Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects. Your know-how will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.