HR Rewards and Organizational Design Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Location: Bucharest (Day Tower)
Contract type: permanent
What you will do:
- Management of compensation, benefits and total rewards programmes ensuring compliance with Group Rewards standards and requirements and supporting the implementation of changes
- Serve as a key local interface with Country business leaders and HR team
- Offer consultation and training to support effective management and training of Rewards processes
- Coordinate the Wellbeing program
- Drive local initiatives/benefit enhancements that improve market competitiveness and employee engagement trough a broad understanding of the cluster markets and external trends in relation to compensation and benefits
- Manage projects relating to rewards, . policy reviews, new benefit introduction as appropriate
- Lead specific change to local market practices/policies.
- Manage local benefit providers to agreed service level requirements and budgets
- Perform analysis of the existing compensation and benefits plans in order to determine the positioning of the company in comparison to the relevant pay market and identifies the actions needed to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness;
- Provide and/or design regular or ad-hoc HR related reports to People Business Partners, to company’s management and/or other stakeholders, with a view over the required need.
- Coordinates or participates as a resource in the human resources projects in order for the results to meet the objectives, to be delivered on time and within budget.
What we are looking for:
- Good track record of managing and governing core rewards processes, . Annual Compensation Planning, bonus plans, job evaluation, job pricing, flexible benefits, wellbeing, recognition
- Good knowledge and experience of compensation and benefits practices within assigned markets.
- Experience in contributing to design of rewards policies, procedures and processes
- Experience in managing vendors including contract management, service level management and issue resolution.
- Experience of project and change management with strong track record
- Strong proficiency in English
- MS Excel advanced level
- Strong experience in stakeholders management (building relationships, influencing)
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Curios and eager to learn new things and apply new processes
- Strong communication skills necessary for the exchange of complex information with a sensitivity and awareness of the audience to modify beliefs/opinions.
- Strong analytical skills needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends
- Strong attention to details, analytical, fast learner, dealing with ambiguity and prioritization
- Ability to identify the objectives to be achieved within a project, formulate strategies to achieve them, creating and monitoring the necessary steps;
- Ability to negotiate and reach an agreement with a beneficial outcome for the parties involved, solving any relevant discordance;
- Ability to apply knowledge of collective agreements and labor laws in order to perform daily activities, evaluate general and cost impacts of decisions and, when needed, support other units to assess different options;
- Ability to identify and understand trends and dynamics of the different business in which the Group operates, as well as relevant competitors strategies in order to simulate different scenarios
- University Bachelor’s degree in economic studies or computer science/ information technology
- Post graduate in HR or business qualification represent an advantage
- Min 3+ years’ experience in corresponding activities and role
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Extra free days (Birthday, Energetician's day) + Additional holidays depending on seniority at work;
- Repayment of part of the holiday ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our colaborators;
- Opportunities for real professional development;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- Integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team.
What else do you need to know:
We inform you that all applications received will be treated with confidentiality. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year. If you want to know more about how Enel processes your application data you can access this link anytime you want: https: //
Enel România is, together with Enel Servicii Comune, one of the companies of Enel Group in Romania, which has the role of supporting the main business lines – the supply, distribution, generation of electricity and development of innovative solutions. This company supports the activity of all other group companies through communication functions, human resources, financial, IT, legal, institutional affairs and sustainability and so on.