HR Reporting Specialist
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
LEONI is a global supplier of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German SDAX, employs more thanpeople in 32 countries.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in, opening the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad, followed byhe plants in BistritaPitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu. In, the first LEONI Shared ServiceUB (SSH) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With around4000 employees, LEONI is one of the big employers in Romania.
- Designs, develops and runs value added HR reports for HR Business Partners and top executives of the organization;
- Compiles data for specific analysis and reports like: monthly accruals, budget scenarios and forecasts;
- Prepares weekly, monthly and/or annual reports and analysis using various sources and stored HR data;
- Occasionally performs routine analyses and ad-hoc reports;
- Makes the necessary changes and improvements to ensure that appropriate control methods are implemented and tracked;
- Responsible for reports accuracy and quality of the information;
- Works with various personnel data and handles highly confidential information;
- Active role in testing the SAP system when changes are needed to be implemented;
- Works in collaboration with the local HR team and country HR teams to ensure that the data is accurate;
- Revises specific processes and procedures when needed and informs the stakeholders about the changes;
- Acts as contact person for stakeholders.
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in extensive reporting is an asset;
- Good knowledge of payroll system & HR SAP reporting is an asset;
- Knowledge of HR data privacy laws, information security and quality principles;
- Good operational experience of HR processes, systems and data usage;
- Excellent attention to details and analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Very good English language skills;
- Advanced MS Office package. Proven experience of Excel advanced functions and/or Macros;
- SAP is an asset.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.