Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Professional Services support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Reporting to the HR Operations System Administrator Team Leader, you act as a subject matter expert on HR processes and HR IT on a global level and consult local HR teams across the globe on different programs, processes and tools/systems, striving for global standards and outstanding user experience. You act as a global HR Key user for the designated module in SuccessFactors and serve the Allianz Technology global business to ensure system accuracy, standardization and data privacy is maintained.
- Responsible in updating and maintaining SuccessFactors system as per standard process documentation;
- Effectively perform data uploads (hire, job change, reorganization, regular evaluation, promotion, merit pay increase, etc.), as well as initiation of business processes in the SuccessFactors system;
- Execute transactions with minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group-specific system, audit own data entry for accuracy & make corrections as needed;
- Respond to various requests for information, as needed; escalate to supervisor as appropriate;
- Develop reports on HR data for analysis and decision-making, statistical data analysis and other reporting as required;
- Contribute to the HR system implementation projects and other change initiatives as required;
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned;
- Act as a subject matter expert and liaise with various Allianz Technology departments such as IT, HR, Data Privacy;
- Manage the internal and external client communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures;
- Good organization, time management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Customer service oriented and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding processes/ system configuration, to also be able identify missing data/ information from internal customers required to perform processes/ actions.
- A bachelor degree;
- At least 2 years HR IT experience, preferably in a global environment;
- Extensive knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, specifically Employee Central;
- Computer literacy: MS Office/ 365 suite;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English is mandatory, any other foreign language is a plus;
- Shared services and ticketing management system experience are a plus.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.