Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more thanemployees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
We are currently looking for an HR Operations Specialist to strengthen our HR Operations Team, within Romania HR SSC Dept. You will be responsible to handle the recruitment online process for countries within the EMEA Region and keeping in contact with the local HR representatives from the countries in-scope. You will need to follow-up with different process stakeholders and ensure the process runs without delays and following the company policy.
- Managing recruitment online process operations for local employees & Chinese expatriates within EMEA Region
- Handle internal process control tasks related to recruitment business
- Deal with Local HR representatives requirements/ enquiries / issues according to company policy and SLA requirement
- Built and maintain relationship with HR Representatives in EMEA Region
- Partner closely with Headquarters (China) or regional centers of excellence on a variety of responsibilities as required;
- Continuously optimize HR services, including IT automation construction and process optimization, to improve work efficiency and data quality
- Discover HR procedures problems through data and case analysis, enhance user-experience and satisfaction
- Work closely with local Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Manage candidate tracking mechanisms and data systems
What you need:
- Minimum 1 year experience as HR Specialist / Admin Specialist / HR Admin or related positions
- Experience working with HR related systems (ERP, Charisma or others)
- Good command of the MS Office Package (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Fluent in English (written, spoken and listening); Chinese language knowledge would be ideal
- Ability to learn and adapt in a multicultural fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to adapt in an ever-changing environment (procedures, projects, deadlines )