The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
HR Operations & Administration Analyst
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Delivers day-to-day support of Human Resources (HR) policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests. Applies working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning benefits, compensation, employment, employee relations, payroll, training and HRIS to assist employees. Ensures all employee information is entered and maintained within HR system(s) and corrects errors when needed. Ensures questions are addressed correctly and in a timely manner, and where needed, escalates and routes issues to the most appropriate HR individual/department.
- To perform HR/related activities on various systems, primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire)
- To process the various HR transactions as per the laid guidelines/SOP
- Outbound/Inbound calls from employees (Good Communication Skills); To receive/respond to e-mail inquiries - (must have good e-mail writing skills)
- To perform tasks within the turnaround time and be able to multitask on a day to day basis
- To act as SPOC for a set of business units/activity
- To conduct New Employee Orientations & maintain personnel files
- Open for new business process changes and adaptability for new systems/technology
- Entering data in various Info-types for HCM function in NTT DATA
- Maintaining the data in HR Systems during all employee life cycle stages
- Should have a strong understanding of Romania labor laws
- Knowledge and deep understanding of HR processes, programs and policies.
- Good Communication Skills & good email writing skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Any certification/ degree in HR will be given preference
- Prior experience of HR Master data maintenance in SAP/Successfactors
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package