Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
2000 - 2500
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall management of all Human Resources related aspects of the organisation.
The position is based in Bucharest but is expected to dedicate time on the road.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Contribute to the business strategy development, develop HR strategic plans to support business drivers
- Develop the Human Resources team and manage the day to day activity of HR function and team
- Assist the local management team in designing processes that will align people capabilities towards the changing market place and business strategies
- Provide Human Resources expertise, coaching, development and meaningful management information to support the management teams in achieving the business objectives
- Support the Talent Development process, promotions and succession planning
- Improve performance appraisal, reward policies and procedures
- Source and develop key talent to ensure that the organisational capability can continually meet strategic business requirements
- Enhance motivation, commitment and job engagement as a means of improving performance
In respect of the candidate profile:
- Fluent English is mandatory
- University degree, preferably with focus on Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a Senior Human Resources role in an local/international environment
- Positive attitude to people at all levels, reachable, with good listening skills and high empathy
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills, flexibility and adaptability in changing environments, commitment to teamwork and co-operation, excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong results orientation, and willingness to have extensive involvement in day-to-day operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and organisational skills
- High ethical standards
- Upfront, dynamic and resilient personality
Our client is a Romanian FMCG company, leader in it’s filed of activity.
The company employs in present in 400 employees and generates a turnover of over 15 mio Euro.