Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
If you feel like the greatest resources in the world are the human resources and you have at least 5 years experience in staffing and coordinating recruitment processes, you could be our next Head of HR.
We are recruiting passionate and motivated specialists in various domains, that are able to deliver results against objectives and meet the company's expectations in a professional and dynamic manner. Our company is continuously growing and so is our HR department.
From our Head of HR, we expect nothing but professionalism, flexibility and a positive attitude.
• Experienced in recruiting a wide range of positions, from mass recruitment to specialists;
• Broad experience with recruitment channels and professional networks;
• Experience in BPO/Outsourcing is a plus;
• Excellent people skills and highly aware of cultural particularities;
• Excellent knowledge of English - both spoken and written – is a must;
• Able to work well independently and with minimal supervision;
• Detailed-oriented (attention to detail for tasks that have zero tolerance for errors);
• Ability to manage a large spectrum of projects and to manage multiple projects at the same time;
• HR Management certifications/studies.
• Monitor and coordinate the recruitment process and create weekly and monthly reports;
• Develop and conduct the recruitment and motivational program;
• Plan and implement employee relations and HR policies and practices;
• Forecast and implement employee retention plans;
• Supervise the payroll activity and assist whenever necessary;
• Act as liaison with recruitment agencies and other service providers;
• Keep a close contact with both upper management and middle managers;
• Is in charge with the diversification and development of the recruitment channels and helps built company's image and reputation.
• young, professional, fast-paced and friendly working environment;
• central location: Universitate;
• negotiable salary package + private medical insurance;
• other non-financial benefits.
- What was the most successful change that you've implemented within a company?
- What was the highest number of employees you worked with as HR Manager?