The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
British American Tobacco Romania is currently looking for a new colleague to join us as our new HR Intern. The role is fixed-term, for a period of 6 months, full-time.
• Work closely with HRBP on talent management, talent acquisition and employee experience projects for Romania
• Understand and support the Rewards team in various employee benefits initiatives
• Work with Talent Acquisition Manager for employer branding projects at regional level
• Jointly with the Human Resources Manager, prepare the monthly reports and all related statistics;
• Input and maintain accurate information into the HR Application System database. Generate reports, based on the existing information in the respective databases;
• Prepare all the necessary employee-related documentation in compliance with local legal requirements (. social security contributions and benefits; global income taxation).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• College/University education;
• Proficiency in English;
• Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint);
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently and accurately;
• Good communication skills, as the job holder needs to interact in his/her work with all levels of employees;
• Knowledge of Romanian Labor Legislation would be nice to have.