The HR function, is led by the Head of Human Resources, who manages the HR admin&payroll, HRBP, ethics, compliance, CSR, benefits etc.
Job Purpose – HR is seeking an Intern to work with the Head of HR and the Human Resources Admin&Payroll. You will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR, while being supported by the team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide support in administering HR policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR information systems
- Assist in maintaining HR records (electronic and otherwise)
- Assist with special projects and other duties, which will require some report writing
- Other HR reasonably required duties
What are we are looking for?
We believe that to be great in this job you are likely, first and foremost, to be highly detailed oriented and organized with the ability to contribute to/ lead on higher level tasks
Second, you are somebody who can take initiative when necessary. This is what we will be looking for above all else J
A relevant degree /Professional qualification
Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills Initiative and problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of HR documents and other personal information
Strong analytical skills Project management abilities
A genuine interest in Human Resources Management