HR GLOBAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
We are certain that our sustainable future can be ensured only by choosing what we do today. We have chosen to lead the transition towards clean mobility through our electrification solutions. Taking care of what we have today will ensure continuity to the future.
Products in serial life need special care and focus.
Be part of this future, be part of our teams!
As a Global HR Systems Specialist you will be focusing on operational support, continuous development and participating in global projects implementation with special focus on SAP SuccessFactors. With your contributions and ideas, you will strongly shape the HR transformation.
- Close cooperation with the project managers/ process owners throughout the entire Project Rollout and Continuous Improvement for already implemented modules.
- Community Management targeting various stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the implementation of various activities and projects (Release Management, Change Management, etc.).
- Ensure support in all HR operational activities (incident management, standard reporting, etc.).
- Maintain open communication with various Stakeholders – Process Owners, Service Owners, etc.
- Ownership of various workpackages – training concept & delivery, testing, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve processes via knowledge management & training concept) across digital solutions.
- Continuous Improvement system related activities (. Release Management, Demand Management).
- Install an accepted method of quality assurance related to the SuccessFactors Talent global process (. KPI).
- Manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders.
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or any related field.
- Notable experience in project execution under high pressure.
- Several years of experience in HR field.
- Very good communication skills and high commitment to work, team player.
- Willingness to learn and overcome challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Suite (Performance, Goals, Calibration, Mentoring) is a plus.
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so these are also part of our benefits;
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly;
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.