HR Generalist with Portuguese
* all languages are compulsory
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Offering support services in HR Administration field;
- Interfacing with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Updating HR data base with personal information changes;
- Producing standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Creating addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
- Creating letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
- Preparing exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Involvement in Rewards & Recognition process.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent in Portuguese;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You have 1 year experience in HR related fields;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Online interview
- Please rate your Portuguese skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position? (in lei net)