HR Generalist with German
* all languages are compulsory
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Offer support services in HR Administration field;
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes;
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Involvement in Rewards & Recognition process.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent in German & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Online interview
- I. Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- II. Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- III. What are your salary expectations for this position? (in lei net)