We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our HR Team for the HR Generalist Role.
If you are a dynamic person, eager to have an international work experience, developing your reporting and data management skills, this job might be suitable for you.
As a member of our HR Team, your main responsibilities will be to:
▪ Maintain and prepare HR BU Reporting (analyses & statistics);
▪ Plan and track activities inside of projects allocated, coordinate the implementation at the level defined, organize improvement activities on the project;
▪ Drive Competency Management Reporting ;
▪ Offer support for Compensation process, on specific requests;
▪ Keeps track and creates reports of agreed KPIs (eg. headcount, fluctuation, open positions etc.)
▪ Prepare specific presentations on the KPIs for BU, defined inside of the projects;
▪ Check the alignment for HR KPIs with other tools and reports (eg. FIRE etc.);
▪ Follow the Training and onboarding program and other specific trainings defined as development measures during the talent management process (eg ensure Learning in LMS as DLA);
▪ Drive BU Feedback Instruments.
▪ Advanced excel skills
▪ HR standards, processes and tools
▪ Operational HR work
▪ Talent Management Process & Tool
▪ Data administration & reporting skills
▪ Communication & Interpersonal skills
▪ Advanced level of English
▪ Abilities to work international
What we offer
▪ Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
▪ Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
▪ Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc)
▪ International work environment & traveling opportunities;
▪ Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.