HR Generalist - Bucharest / Timisoara
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Enel Romania is currently looking for an HR Generalist to join its team. The job can be located either in Bucharest or in Timisoara.
What will you do?
In this role, you’ll provide both support and coaching for your internal client group in the consistent use of global and local HR tools, processes and policies, from recruitment, training and development to employment, compensation and benefits.
- Implementspecial HR projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions;
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, analyzing time and cost issues, preparing reports;
- Implements human resources programs by providing HR services, including staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions when needed;
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions;
- Maintains organizational charts to reflect organizational structure, reorganizations, approved budgeted positions and current incumbents;
- Writes reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning;
- Ensures that job descriptions and job evaluations are updated and consistent;
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze information on the organization's competitive position.
The ideal candidate:
- 5-8 years of previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational company;
- Strong project management skills for coordinating & implementing organisational development projects;
- Strong working knowledge of: recruitment, employment law, compensation & benefits, performance management;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solving and action-oriented individual;
- Ability to influence;
- Assertive communicator;
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation;
- Dynamic personality, with high level of energy and drive to achieve results;
- University degree;
- Proficient in English;
- Availability to travel (around 20% of working time);
- Driver's licence would be preferable.