English Home joined Aydın Holding with 3 stores in 2009 and became a leader in the home textile retail sector in a short period of time. English Home owns almost 300 stores in Turkey and also provides online shopping option for easy access to its domestic customers, while it operates about 100 stores abroad, in Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Georgia, Cyprus, Uzbekistan, Kuwait, Switzerland. New stores are to be opened soon in Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Libya.
English Home carries elegant seasonal trends of different eras to your homes going beyond classic English style. Also with its country details, it aims to bring a peaceful, relaxed, cozy atmospheres to living places. English Home aims to meet its customers in more than 20 countries at 1500 sales points in 2025 and become the first preferred brand in its markets.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HR Functions like recruitment, training & development, performance management
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, specially Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an analytical manner
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and opened to exploring new trends and learning
- Approachable, customer service focused, solution oriented, can do attitude!
- Assist and participate in HR programs such as performance management, organisational design, recruitment and trainings
- Assist the recruitment and selection process, onboarding and induction of all new hires,
- Participate the preparation and updating policies, procedures and standards,
- Assist to organize, follow up and report the yearly training plans,
- Partner with HRBPs in preparing training materials, scheduling training events, tracking employee feedback and participation,
- Provide data reporting & light analytics support to HRBPs in meeting the needs of their internal customers,
- Provide support to all other HR related projects.