We are looking for a HR Generalist for one of our partner, a company specialized in financial services.
- University graduated (ideally economic profile, but it is not mandatory);
- Certificate of HR Inspector and good legislation knowledge;
- Previous experience on a similar position;
- English - conversational level;
- Very open minded and approachable, patient, well organized, reliable, calm, details - oriented, flexible in taking tasks, creative, good listener, ready to take challenges and to grow in a brand new IT company, on a brand new position.
- Paper work like employment contracts, addenda, terminations, employment statements requested by employees for doctors, banks etc.;
- Drafts papers for medical exams and schedule candidates to the medical check prior to hire;
- Administers annual medical check-up for all employees;
- Operation of payroll software (only data input) and relationship with payroll provider;
- Data delivery to payroll and payroll validation;
- Benefits administration;
- Relationship with the occupational safety vendor, supporting the new hire induction and the periodical trainings;
- Employees relationships;
- Drafts and implements basic communications to local employees group;
- May contribute to the creation and implementation of policies and procedures, depending on experience.