Do you have what it takes to be our new HR generalist?
If you always have an answer for all HR-related questions and you love to offer support, whenever needed then we have an available position for you.
Why to choose us; because we offer you the chance to work in an exciting and ever-changing environment, where you can further develop yourself as a professional!
Bachelor’s degree (preferred humanist background), at least 2 years work experience in a similar position, HR inspector course and diploma.
Ideal candidate has:
- Deep understanding of Labor Laws and . policies;
- Demonstrated leadership, strong personal presence and empathy;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Flexibility and rapid adaptation to change;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude.
- Create, develop and evolve our human resource processes. This will include oversight of recruitment, employee onboarding and benefits administration;
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance evaluation processes;
- Ensure all of the HR processes and activities comply with current legislation and that the employee safety training is kept up to date;
- Improve job satisfaction and increase employee motivation;
- Implement and follow up on HR events calendar (happy hours and team buildings;
- Provide advice and counsel on general employee relations issues.
What we offer:
About the company:
We are a fast growing agency specialised in user-acquisitions for mobile apps and we believe in a strong customer-focus approach and the constant quest for high quality.
We always strive to engage and inspire others and most of all we believe in teamwork.
Now we are excited to grow our Operations team and complete it with someone that has same passions and values like us.